8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
622 Views, 8 Replies

object missing when i loaded into Revit

Hi, Friends:

i have a cad 3d file which need to link into Revit,

but i found there is too many object missing.

can you help me?

thx.

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, here is your file in Revit 2018. thanks

link1.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Dear   :                           

how can you do that, Can you kindly show to me?

this CAD file is just a part plan of full layout.

Message 4 of 9
ennujozlagam

hello, this is only the objects/drawing in your autocad file?

link2.JPG

IN REVIT

1) open your revit file

2) go to 3d view

3) go to insert

4) go to link cad

5)select your file from your folder

thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

turn out, what i tried is Revit 2012,

any idea how to load in 2012?

anyway , i will accept your solution.

Message 6 of 9
ennujozlagam

hello, i don't have R2012 but it's the same process. thanks

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

not the same,

object will missing

Message 8 of 9
ennujozlagam

hello, sorry i don't have R2012 but i tried to another PC  with Revit 2010 and it works fine, same process. I attached the file from R2010 and you can open it to R2012. thanks

Message 9 of 9
ennujozlagam

here embedded your autocad file. thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report