Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to complete your AutoCad template i-Arch?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
400 Views, 2 Replies

How to complete your AutoCad template i-Arch?

The card of the template I-Arch have some descriptions to fill that i dont know what to put in! i need someone to explain me how to complete it!miproyecto.png

This is for my final project!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Your Titleblock information looks fine. The other fields for information would apply if this was a commercial project. Typically each project is assigned a name and number. Issue dates and revision dates help to track the changes to the project until it is completed. General notes are notes for fabrication or construction.

I hope this helps. Nice looking project.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post or others helped you with your problem. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta