how to change mm to meter??

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
27910 Views, 7 Replies

how to change mm to meter??

dear all,

i have one doubt, i make the drawing in meters if i take the dimension  (measurements) that one showing in millimeters. how to change into dimension in meters??

please any one help me to find a solution. herewith  i attached the pic..mm.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
alex101000
in reply to: Anonymous

Use correct measurment

or

Realy convert

--
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: alex101000

MY SCALE FACTOR AND ALL THINGS ARE CORRECT.. I NEED TO CHANGE MILLIMETER TO METER IN DIMENSION..

Message 4 of 8
alex101000

Please show a screenshot of the dimension style settings.

Meas.png

--
Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: alex101000

IF I CHANGE THE MEASUREMENT SCALE INTO 1.0000. IN DRAWING METERS ONLY SHOWING EXAMPLE AS PER DRAWING LENGTH IS (373.892Meters) but after i am changing the measurement scale is showing only (373 Meter)                    then what is the correct standard measurement scale?

MM123.JPG

Message 6 of 8
alex101000

About Units of Measurement

To Specify the Drawing Units

The problem is, one acad drawing unit can be any unit you wish it to be, e.g. 1 acad unit = 1mm, or 1 acad unit = 1 ft.

--
Message 7 of 8
jayhar

Hi,

You can change Scale factor in dimension style or selecting dimension go to properties below primary units Dim scale linear see the video.

https://autode.sk/2ynbYvv

or

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/community/screencast/18000cbb-dae5-46f8-938a-18ea9bb7978e

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly. If your issue persists,

Please give me a bit more detail on this issue so we can continue to work towards getting this solved.

Thanks You
Jayhar.M.J

Helpful Links: Prepare your computer for download |  Autodesk Virtual Agent | Clean Uninstall | Steps for Setting-Up Student Software

Please Subscribe YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCclj8v9vHQiFa8_DriuAk3w

Please Mark the Post or Posts as Solution(s) to help others find the answer quickly.
Message 8 of 8
dgorsman

If you take a look at the circled label on the dialog screen shot, it says:

"Units to scale inserted content" (emphasis on inserted)

It means what it says - if the inserted content (i.e. blocks) has units, rescale it by the appropriate factor to show in meters.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

AutoCAD Beta