Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Join beam geometry

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
juancano_arq
886 Views, 6 Replies

Join beam geometry

Hello everybody!
Hope you're fine.

I'm modeling a roof, highly detailed and all modelled roof, "like the real life". I'm using beam system to model the rafters, but I need that the rafters cut/join (idk what method) the concrete beam. How would you do it?

I let the images below.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: juancano_arq

have you try to use join geometry pick rafters and then beam and see if helps. thanks

join.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
PavelAnd

Hi @juancano_arq. Check that your beam is not showing as a line in coarse detail level (otherwise you will not be able to join it).

bj.gif

Best regards, Pavel Plotitsyn.

Message 4 of 7
juancano_arq
in reply to: PavelAnd

Amazing @PavelAnd !! 

Thank you so much!

Message 5 of 7
juancano_arq
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks @ennujozlagam for answer!

Yes, I had tried that and other methods, but the correct way was like @PavelAnd recommended.

Message 6 of 7
ennujozlagam

that was my first suggestion to you. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 7 of 7
gouthamX3UHU

gouthamX3UHU_0-1693502578432.png

i am not able join beam 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators