Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Level

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
GatisM
1694 Views, 7 Replies

Assembly Level

Hello everyone,

I have roof truss modeled with Structual Framing and Structural Connection elements, from wich I created Assembly element. In properties for Structural Framing and Structural Connection elements assigned Roof Level. For Assebly I can't assign anything (right?). Exporting to ifc , ifc viewer are automatically assigning for all elemnts 1st Level. is it possible assign level for assembly, and export with right Building Storey?

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
L.Maas
in reply to: GatisM

Try this:

-Create a (instance) project parameter IfcSpatialContainer and assign it to assemblies

-In your assembly fill in the appropriate level. Make sure the level exists (check spelling and case)

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 8
GatisM
in reply to: L.Maas

Very big thank you!

Message 4 of 8
waly36ARJ
in reply to: L.Maas

How did you create this level please I have the same problem 

Message 5 of 8
kaspars
in reply to: waly36ARJ

Create Shared Paremeter named IfcSpatialContainer as Text parameter assign property to necessary categories (assmblies in you case), and than select element and in property palette in newly created parameter IfcSpatialContainer type in choosen level name.

If don't no how to create shared parameters etc., search in forum or other channels there ar lot of information.

Message 6 of 8
waly36ARJ

Thank you will try this one

Message 7 of 8
waly36ARJ

waly36ARJ_0-1632922616088.png

it did not work for me I just want to see the project level in the elevation assembly view . 

Message 8 of 8
GatisM
in reply to: waly36ARJ

By default Assemblies has no ifc parameter assigned to level and in ifc viever no such parameter to read, just add additional parameter as i wrote before.

see picture attached

gatis_0-1632923240700.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators