Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

waste water treatment in Revit MEP

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
394 Views, 2 Replies

waste water treatment in Revit MEP

Hi Everyone, i am a Revit MEP Modeler and have recently picked interest in waste water treatment. where does one get families for this discipline? i have tried autodesk Seek, Revit City and got nothing...Please help!! any one willing to share some sample layouts for information purposes?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pkolarik
in reply to: Anonymous

All I can say is:  Good luck.

Enough of the OOTB fittings are inaccurate that you really need to check over them all. Alot of the content (fittings) that I've found so far from manufacturers either is very old and needs updating for the way Revit works now or wasn't really set up all that well in the first place as far as I can tell. (take this all with a grain of salt;  I'm working through my second Revit MEP WWTF project, and our department only got Revit in October)

For fittings, most of what I've added to the OOTB stuff is stuff either I have created based on an existing fitting, or our reseller has created for me/ helped me out with.

As for pumps and pieces of equipment.... about 80% or so of our suppliers are able and willing to provide .stp files of their equipment for our use. (the other 20% I've simply modeled in autocad and imported into Revit)

Message 3 of 3
CADmonkey_UK_Building_Services
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! One builds them oneself!

Find some technical literature for a Plant item and get busy.
======================================================

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solved your issue.

Intel 7740x - Quadro 6000 - 32Gb RAM - CADmouse - Logitech G710

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators