Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GETTING FLOW TO FLOW FROM mAINS

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
318 Views, 1 Reply

GETTING FLOW TO FLOW FROM mAINS

I am trying to create a system where condenser water flows from a main pain to 10 different Water SOurce Heat Pumps. I have the correct flow through the main but when I assign a flow to the WSHP the flow goes back to the main and just adds it to the mains flow instead of subtracting it. For example, the main has 330 GPM and when i have a WSHP run off it at 5 GPM, the main after the WSHP reads 335 GPM instead of 325. Is there a way to fix it so that the WSHP are taking the flow instead of adding flow. 

Thank you

Mike

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
nathan.chapman
in reply to: Anonymous

mdanaG5TSX-

Make sure whatever equipment these branch lines are serving has its connector set to in.  It hard to tell without seeing your file but it looks as though the branches are being told to push GPM back onto the system.  If there is nothing on the branches it might have to have some sort of family on it to force the system to subtract at each branch.

nate

Nathan Chapman
Production Manager at General Heating and Air Conditioning

Revit Architecture Certified Professional
Revit MEP Mechanical Certified Professional
Revit MEP Electrical Certified Professional
DynaFabrication Package Author

Was this answer helpful? If so, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION or the KUDOS button.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators