Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical Alignment option for Text in Schedules

Vertical Alignment option for Text in Schedules

I'd like to have vertical alignment options of Top, Middle, and Bottom (right now it's forced to Top).

For example, I've got a sheet list (that I'm using for internal QC purposes) and because a few of the sheets have long titles, they wrap and cause that row to take up double the space. The other fields for those sheets (sheet number, previous issue date, PCD #, etc.) are top justified with a blank line below that keeps catching my eye & making me think I've got an empty field...

Also, whenever we do tables (for beam reinforcing, columns, etc.) we Middle justify multiple lines within the row. Right now we're using Detail Lines & Text, but one day I'd like to explore the possibility of using live Schedules...

7 Comments
edanastas
Enthusiast

crickets...

...me too. Please add feature.

lionel.kai
Advisor

@edanastas Then please click "VOTE" - thanks! Smiley Happy

lionel.kai
Advisor

A related idea: Schedules - Switchable Columns and Rows (so that elements would be presented as columns instead of rows, and headers/parameter names would be along the left).

jose.almeida
Enthusiast

Please do this.

brandonB8PJU
Participant

Just found this while searching on how to do this as my boss has requested cells be vertically centered in our schedules.

It would be great if the body could be aligned vertically. I don't know why the option is restricted to headers and title only.

guillermo.borras
Explorer

Just Found the way, check it out! @lionel.kai @jose.almeida @edanastas @brandonB8PJU 

Alignement.gif

clairedimond
Explorer

Thank you! @guillermo.borras !

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report