Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Tags Smarter

Make Tags Smarter

Tags need a little help. For example

1. We need to be able to stretch a keynote tag, or a multi-category tag so that we can wrap the text. Having to create multiple Types for small, medium, and large is too much work. Give us the ability to add multiple leaders to these tags

2. We should be able to add Parameters to some tags, like Section Tags, and have them show up when loaded. I have found that some tags will not carry this data forward when loaded into a project.

3. Key Schedule Shared Parameters to happen so that we can add this info to tags. Would greatly help with Occupancy Calculations.

4. I am sure I am missing a lot more here. Feel free to add to this list.

Sash Kazeminejad

Ideate, Inc

2 Comments
steezzen
Enthusiast

I agree with all of this, particularly number 3. It is maddening that there is no way to have a tag that automatically calculates an area's occupant load.

SashKaz
Advocate

One thing that I would like to add to my original post. It would be nice if we could specify leader attachment points inside of a tag and keynote family. For example, Room Tag leaders are annoying depending on the position of the tag relative to the leader. Sometimes the leader start point ends up in some really weird places.

WE REALLY NEED BETTER TAGS. THIS IS FUNDAMENTAL FOR ANY PROGRAM. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report