Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering of Titleblock Revision Schedules

Filtering of Titleblock Revision Schedules

Why do Revision Schedules in Titleblock Families not have filtering capability?  If this were enabled, we could create multiple Revision schedules within a TB family (one for Revisions, on for sheet Issues) and use filtering to split what shows up in each schedule. 

5 Comments
lionel.kai
Advisor

this would also allow us to filter out revisions (such as when we start issuing PCDs that require us to reset revision numbering) without having to manually delete them (as is the case currently)

craigh_bim
Advocate

I would love Autodesk to add a possibility to limit the number of revisions visible in a revision schedule. In al large project, the number of revisions is unpredictable, and different for different sheets, sometimes. I would love to see only the most recent 5, or 10, or 15 revisions printed on my plans. Separately, I would make a single sheet where I see all of the revisions. This way the plans don't get overloaded.

The number of visible entries could be chosen by the user, depending on the size of the revision schedule.
I hope and think this means just adding a simple filter to the revision schedule, so hopefully it can be fixed very soon??????

r.robert.bell
Advocate

@craigh_bim, the hoops jumped thru in that video sort of work, but at the loss of formatting. Things would just be so much simpler if we could filter the revision schedules. 

GHASEM_ARIYANI
Advisor

HELLO AUTODESK TEAM

PLEASE ADD REVISION TOOL INTO FILTER LIST.

If we want in a project Separate ISSUED REVISIONs from UNISSUED, FILTER TOOL CAN VERY HELP TO US.

2019-09-05_12-09-29.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report