Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Level: Categorize warnings

Delete Level: Categorize warnings

I love that now (2019? 2020?) when you delete a Level, it tells you what elements you're going to lose.

However, much of what gets deleted is expected and not significant.

The significant parts are hard to find.

When I delete a Level, I would expect that any Views belonging to that Level would be deleted, along with any annotation on those Views.

I wish the Warning dialog would be grouped by Annotation, Views, and Modeled Elements.

I probably don't care that 187 Dimensions will be deleted, but I do care about the Model Elements that those Dimensions are attached to.

If I could expand or collapse Annotations and Views, it would be much easier to focus on the elements that are getting deleted.

1 Comment
steiner
Advocate

Hi, there should be as well the possibility in a grafical manner to get an overview which elements will be deleted. For example theese could be isolated in a 3D view. For the moment they is a third parti plugin ( https://twentytwo.space/2020/02/09/element-selector-pro/ )who allows this with some additional steps. 

The possibility to relocate elements that one would like to keep on another level would be the logical consequence.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

Autodesk Design & Make Report