Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan view

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
michalcapek4
368 Views, 5 Replies

plan view

Hi, I've been struggling to find a way to show my walls on the second floor of my model. I can see columns walls and everything in both 1st

and 3rd floors. I have tried using plan view and change the cut region but nothing has worked. The walls go all the way up from bottom to roof in 3d

view, and even though some start at the bottom and some start from the second floor, They are visible in first and third floor but not the second.

I have also gone into visibility/graphics and checked if everything is on. And the settings aren't different from each other in each floor plan. I have also tried creating a structural plan and even there it isn't visible.

I have a hand in in 4 hours , if anyone is fast enough would be much appreciated.

Otherwise it is still good to know.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Mike

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
RDAOU
in reply to: michalcapek4

@michalcapek4

1. Did you check the Phase?
  2. Did you check if any view templates are applied to the 2nd floor?

If you attach the Revit file it would help others help you more efficiently and more promptly to resolve your problem

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 3 of 6
michalcapek4
in reply to: RDAOU

Thanks not sure what you mean by phase or template. I'm attaching the file

Message 4 of 6
loboarch

It is the phase and phase filter settings of the view. If you match the settings for those values to the Level 1 Floor plan view the walls show up.

level2_plan.png

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 5 of 6
michalcapek4

Thanks alottt!!

Message 6 of 6
RDAOU

@michalcapek4 wrote:

Thanks not sure what you mean by phase or template. I'm attaching the file

@michalcapek4

Sincere appologies; I didn't imagine that you wouldn't know about Phases; otherwise, I would have attached an image or screencast 🙂

Loboarch did the necessary

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators