Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow speed Revit 2017

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
javier.zavala
238 Views, 2 Replies

Very slow speed Revit 2017

I know checking for errors help. but is there any other tips or solutions i can try. I mostly work with autocad so i'm kind of a new to revit .

if anyone have any ideas or settings i can change for revit that will be great. i know for autocad i turn off acceleration and RUN PURGE AND AUDIT and sometimes the overkill command does revit have something similar? 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: javier.zavala

don't know what you mean by slow but this gives a few tips on improving Revit Performance

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 3
Viveka_CD
in reply to: DarrenP

Hi @javier.zavala

Here is an article which touches on a lot of reasons for slow performance in Revit. There are some steps to try such as disabling add-ins that you can try.

For graphics cards, please reference the certified list for cards that have been tested with Revit.

Can you share a journal file to investigate further on what may be causing this slowdown? Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report