Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the colour of the crop region lines

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1506 Views, 3 Replies

the colour of the crop region lines

hallo everyone, 

as you may noticed, I used the German hallo, and as you know, the standards must be followed here.

so I need to use the border lines of a crop region in grey and not in black (sonst bekomme ich eine Strafe -just kidding- ).

so I tried all I could without finding a good automated way to do it, I can always hide them and use a detail line in gray, but it would break the dignity of Revit to use such lines.

thanks in advance, appreciate any idea.

Yours 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous I've had similar problems.  I like to change the thickness of the crop region in interior elevations.  

I've tried to find one place to control the lines of a crop region but cannot.  So my suggestion is not ideal, but rather a work around:

On some crop regions like in an interior elevation, whey you select and then right click the crop region you can override graphics in view by element and choose a new color or in my case, a line thickness.  It's super irritating because this has to be done for each view, one by one.    On items like floor plans you're out of luck as the only thing you can override seems to be the visibility.

Not ideal, I know, but I hope it's helpful at least.

Message 3 of 4
ToanDN

@Anonymous wrote:

hallo everyone, 

as you may noticed, I used the German hallo, and as you know, the standards must be followed here.

so I need to use the border lines of a crop region in grey and not in black (sonst bekomme ich eine Strafe -just kidding- ).

so I tried all I could without finding a good automated way to do it, I can always hide them and use a detail line in gray, but it would break the dignity of Revit to use such lines.

thanks in advance, appreciate any idea.

Yours 

Do the standards apply to PDF/plot sheets or do they apply to the working Revit model as well?  I have known a few German Revit users and none of them has ever mentioned about this.  Is it a new thing?

Message 4 of 4
FAIR59

the selectionset solution I outlined in this discussion, will also work for Floor Plans.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-architecture-forum/graphic-overrides-for-interior-elevation-cro...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report