Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text glitch in schedules

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
251782AGVSJ
269 Views, 4 Replies

Text glitch in schedules

Every time I select a text box field, a glitch appears blurring text fields with colors shades and replacing text from the project browser tab. It does not affect any work, it's just the visuals that are affected, and resolved by clicking elsewhere in the schedule. Any feedback would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Assuming that it's not because you have some conditional formatting in the settings of the schedule, something else that could be is that you have two monitors with different scale values.

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 5

Could you help me understand what a monitor scale value is, and how to modify it?

I'm using two monitors that are identical, they shouldn't have different configurations or settings. 

TIA

Message 4 of 5
syman2000
in reply to: 251782AGVSJ

Try updating your graphic card driver and see if that helps.

Check out my Revit youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/scourdx
Message 5 of 5

@251782AGVSJ wrote:

Could you help me understand what a monitor scale value is, and how to modify it?

I'm using two monitors that are identical, they shouldn't have different configurations or settings. 

TIA

When you right-click on the desktop screen > Display settings , there is a setting called "Scale and layout". 

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report