Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text arrow to stay in place

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
peter_vanorshoven
561 Views, 3 Replies

Text arrow to stay in place

When annotating, and working with text + Arrow (leader), this is what happens to me:

- I point to the exact location where I want the Arrow to be

- I write my text

- My Arrow has moved in function of the left - center - right alignment of the text...!!!???

Please make this a more convenient way: the Arrow should stay where it was pointed...

And moreover, I would love to be able to pick the exact location of the Arrow at the end / intersection / insertion / ... of an element, and not "somewhere about you might know where I wanted it to be..."... But that might be a difficult one???

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

@peter_vanorshovenwrote:

Please make this a more convenient way: the Arrow should stay where it was pointed...

My arrows stay put. Your arrows don't? Curious. 

Message 3 of 4

Hi @peter_vanorshoven

This seems to be a user-specific issue. 

• Do you have a multiple monitor setup?
  • Can you verify if the graphics card are compatible with Revit's requirements?
  • did you install any 3rd party add-ins recently?
  • Does this happen to another user profile/machine? or is this specific to a particular model?

To make sure that the issue you are seeing is not something already fixed in one of the product updates, I would suggest checking the Desktop App to see if there are any Revit updates available. For information on using the Desktop App see the following article: About the Autodesk Desktop App

Note: If you are not able to download updates through the Desktop App, the following article has information on downloading updates through the Autodesk Accounts page:

Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Message 4 of 4

Hi @peter_vanorshoven

I just wanted to follow up here, any progress on this issue?
Please mark any posts that help with "Accept as Solution" and thanks! Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report