Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Showing as Revised when it is not.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
mhironymous
217 Views, 3 Replies

Sheet Showing as Revised when it is not.

I have been seeing a problem in a couple of our projects now.  We use the typical OTB revision schedule built into our title blocks and they seem to be working, mostly.  However when have been seeing Sheets being labeled as Revised when there are no revision clouds on the sheets.  More confusingly, it only appears in some sheets.  One of the projects that was affected we haven't even had any revision on because it is still in process of development.  In this one instance I was able to fix it by creating a new Revision 2, moving it to before Revision 1, and then deleting Revision 1.  This removed all the revised status on all the incorrectly labeled sheets.  This won't work on another project that  we are experiencing this problem with, seeing as we actually have 3 revisions.  This issue here is that sheets that do not have the revision on them are actually shown as being revised.  Please help with any suggestions you might have.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToanDN
in reply to: mhironymous

Have you check Revisions on Sheet button?

ToanDN_0-1637687151596.png

Message 3 of 4
mhironymous
in reply to: mhironymous

Thank you so much.  I had seen the table chart on other posts but didn't know how to access it.  I had clean forgotten about being able to put a sheet on revision without having a Rev Cloud.

Message 4 of 4
mhironymous
in reply to: ToanDN

That did it!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators