Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit will not open

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
449 Views, 6 Replies

Revit will not open

Hello.. I was working successfully in Revit a few days ago and now the program will not open.  The program banner comes up but keeps spiraling.  I took these steps already:  checked anti-virus, deleted memory dump files, completed all Revit updates.   I believe the next step is to uninstall and reinstall Revit.   I have seen some warnings about doing so can cause problems with the hard drive.  Can anyone advise me at this point?

p.s. I have Revit on a temporary student license for school and confirmed that it shows my account is still active. 

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

can you share your file so we can check?thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

do I post the file on the forum or email back to you? This is the first time I have used the forum.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Here is the file I cannot open... thanks

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Attached is the file I cannot open.... thank you

Message 6 of 7
ennujozlagam

you already mark your self as accepted solution? anyways i managed to open see attached. thanks

LIFT 2.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 7 of 7
ennujozlagam

did you managed to open your file? thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators