Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2023 TTR

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
PhilvK
383 Views, 6 Replies

Revit 2023 TTR

Revit 2023 is supposed to have the circle TTR option. I can't find it or any YouTube videos showing how to access that function. Am I missing something obvious?  Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ToanDN
in reply to: PhilvK

Where did you get it from?

Message 3 of 7
PhilvK
in reply to: ToanDN

From Account > Products and Services (??)

Message 4 of 7
ToanDN

Not the software, but the idea of TTR availability.

Message 5 of 7
PhilvK
in reply to: ToanDN

I thought I read it somewhere or saw it in a video tutorial. Obviously dreaming or wishful thinking.

Message 6 of 7
Mike.FORM

It would appear this option as well as the TTT option are available in AutoCAD only and haven't made their way into Revit yet.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit/learn-explore/caas/video/youtube/lesson/144292-courseId... 

The work around would be to draw two lines coincident with the lines you want to be tangent too (if it is a wall face or something else modeled) and use the fillet arc specifying radius to find the circle centerpoint location. Then draw your circle.

Message 7 of 7
PhilvK
in reply to: Mike.FORM

Yeah, TTR's been in AutoCAD forever. As I mentioned in response to ToanDN's post, I thought Revit 2023 was to have that capability.   

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators