Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2019 no longer available?

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
AndycMacp
520 Views, 9 Replies

Revit 2019 no longer available?

We require Revit 2019 for certain projects but it does not seem to be available via the 'downloads' section? Apologies if I have missed something obvious but google or searching this forum doesn't seem to return anything.

Thanks in advance, I hope there is an easy answer like I am being dumb!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
barthbradley
in reply to: AndycMacp

Up to 5 versions back is what your subscription allows. So, 2019 should be available to you.    

Message 3 of 10
AndycMacp
in reply to: barthbradley

@barthbradley just checked and it only goes as far back as 2020, is there another place to look? 

amacphersonR248X_0-1649176687368.png

Message 4 of 10
barthbradley

2023! Wow! I didn't realize we were there yet.  Still, 2023 - 5 = 2019.  Maybe Autodesk went back to the old way...3 versions back.  

FWIW: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/users-software/previous-versions/...

Message 5 of 10
ToanDN

Looks like you are eligible to download 3 previous versions.  So Revit 2020 is the last one you can get.  Maybe look into the Autodesk download folder (normally C:\Autodesk) see if you still have Revit 2019 installation files saved.  

ToanDN_0-1649179370761.png

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 6 of 10
barthbradley
in reply to: ToanDN

Looks like 2019 is available through AVA (per the Link I posted above).  I just checked.  Didn't press "Download" though. But it was available.  

Message 7 of 10
ToanDN
in reply to: barthbradley

Good call.  @AndycMacp  better be quick.

ToanDN_0-1649179984340.png

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 10
l.debie
in reply to: ToanDN

@barthbradley@ToanDN 

Unfortunately we're too late already...

ldebie_0-1649313034948.png

Message 9 of 10
RDAOU
in reply to: l.debie

@l.debie 

Do the following:

• Sign Out
  • Clear the Browser Cash and Site History
  • GO to Autodesk AVA website and sign in
  • follow the steps in the below GIF (PS: this is from today 2022,04.06) so it is still available

Download from AVA.gif

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Message 10 of 10
AndycMacp

I was also able to get 2019 by contacting Autodesk direct via the chat function

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report