Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sun settings still displaying even after turned off

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
769 Views, 2 Replies

Sun settings still displaying even after turned off

I turned on the sun path and shadows in a floor plan view, but after I turned them off to go back to the regular "realistic" visual style, the floor plan still appears to have the sun settings applied to it. The materials are appearing washed out and I want them to show without sunlight, so that I can export the floor plan in realistic mode and have the materials look normal. I'm attaching the first floor plan (the one that got messed up) and the second floor plan (what it's supposed to look like, i.e. I didn't turn on the sun path for the second floor, so it didn't get messed up).

Any help on how to get my first floor plan back to normal would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm not seeing what you are seeing, but perhaps this information will provide "illumination": 

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/EN...

😎

Message 3 of 3
e.kheirkhahh
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi.I have the same problem.could you plz tell me how you solved that

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators