Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with "room" function

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
edgarsceplis09
355 Views, 8 Replies

Problem with "room" function

edgarsceplis09_0-1704273375967.png

edgarsceplis09_1-1704273423729.png

edgarsceplis09_2-1704273452359.png

edgarsceplis09_3-1704273483497.png

When i try use "room" function to place room, i cant place it to only 1 room, it places to all whole floor. And boundaries higlighting says, that he "see" the wall boundaries. I tried to place room to different offset and upper limits, but thats didnt work. Any problem solution?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Upload the file but 

Check walls in the properties panel choose room bounding to be checked on that's the prb for all walls 

Accept my answer if it helps you 

Message 3 of 9

Hi, I uploaded my project to my first post. Checked all the walls and all walls has room bounding option to "yes". If you have any ideas, I will be grateful hear that.

Message 4 of 9

I got your prb it will be tedious work I checked your plan is full of overlapped walls and columns causing the room not working well the work around is to clean up and use room sperator line

Message 5 of 9

Maybe you can send examples of overlapped walls and columns? Bcs i didnt found it.

Message 6 of 9

Check door tag 45 first floor lemenis in the pic below

Message 7 of 9

Thanks for help, but i cant see anything overlapping in my project. I just tried to use allign fuction to be 100% sure to my walls are connected to columns and have same problem with rooms. If you can, please send photo with actual overlapping problem.

edgarsceplis09_0-1704281192012.png

Message 8 of 9

See this video 

Message 9 of 9

Ohh, ok. Thank you. Try to fix that, and try again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators