Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Revit 2016 Extension

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
matthew.d
2907 Views, 1 Reply

New Revit 2016 Extension

The moment you have all been waiting for is here, migrated Revit 2016 Extensions have been released! Below are details about the Revit add-ins released as a Subscription entitlement.

Where can I find the Revit Extension add-in? The Revit Extension add-in can be found in your Autodesk Account under Products & Services > Product Updates. (shown below)

RevitExtensions.png

What is included? This extension includes the following migrated extensions:

• Compare Models
  • Composite Design
  • Excel Based Model Generation
  • Frame Generator
  • Grids Generator
  • Timber Framing

Which programs do these extension work for? These Revit Extensions will work for Autodesk Revit 2016 to extend the capabilities of Autodesk Revit 2016, Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016, Autodesk Revit MEP 2016, and Autodesk Revit Structure 2016 software in key areas including structural analysis, modeling, reinforcement, interoperability and construction documentation.

Where can I find more Apps for Revit? You can find more Apps for Revit in the Autodesk Exchange

What does this download contain? The download contains a portion of all previously released Revit Extensions plus several modules migrated from the Autodesk Exchange Apps.

Where can I view the release notes? Release notes for Revit Extensions can be viewed here.

If you need any additional help, please visit us on Twitter @Autodeskhelp or if you have any other product specific questions please post a new message in one our Autodesk Community forums.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
puteri_fitriaty
in reply to: matthew.d

hi my name is Puteri, i would like to know the equation of solar PV calculation in Solar analysis tools. 

I also want to know whether PV calculation for monthly energy production available? because I only see annual calculation.

thank you so much, hope any one can answer my question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report