Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Insulation hatching?

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
mroble
1205 Views, 5 Replies

Insulation hatching?

I'm noticing that there is not a hatching for insulation that looks like that "ribbon/serpentine" linework that runs back and forth horizontally, and is all "bulbed out" on the sides.

Yet, every Wall Detail I've ever seen with insulation always shown it that way.

Is this out of the box and I'm missing it, or is this a custom Hatch pattern/material, etc?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: mroble

Annotate Tab --> Insulation...right smack dab in the middle next to Text?

You can find some fill patterns that are pretty close, but doesn't look good except in wall sections or details.  So you might as well stick with the detail insulation.  Not really worth it until we have the ability to filter materials visibility.

Message 3 of 6
Avaris.
Message 4 of 6
mroble
in reply to: Avaris.

Thank you guys... I feel a little ashamed that  I never noticed that there. haha

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

It happens...I forget that there is a selection box and I keep suggesting the freebie from Xrev that does the same thing that came out before we got the included tool.  Actually, I suggested it last week.

Message 6 of 6
lorena_dantas

i've tried to create a custom insulation pattern but it doesn't works, because the patterns doesn't aligns himself to the wall insulation...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators