Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the name of the headings: Floor Plans, Legends, Schedules, Sheets in Revit

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
AidanHawkins
352 Views, 7 Replies

How to change the name of the headings: Floor Plans, Legends, Schedules, Sheets in Revit

I am working on a french project, so I would like to change the names of these headers in the project

How do I do this_ It will not work with just a right click

Thanks

Aidan

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
rxi.gg
in reply to: AidanHawkins

the headings of the program? or to edit the name of a schedule, floor plan etc??

Roi G. | AUTODESK REVIT & DYNAMO EXPERT

Da un "Me gusta" si la respuesta te ha resultado útil y acéptala como solución si ha resuelto tu duda.
Give a "Like" if the answer has been useful to you and accept it as a solution if it has solved your doubt.

Message 3 of 8
AidanHawkins
in reply to: rxi.gg

The headings of the program
Message 4 of 8
rxi.gg

You have to reinstall the program in french version

Da un "Me gusta" si la respuesta te ha resultado útil y acéptala como solución si ha resuelto tu duda.
Give a "Like" if the answer has been useful to you and accept it as a solution if it has solved your doubt.

Message 5 of 8
AidanHawkins
in reply to: rxi.gg

I just want to change the name of these headings, I don't want to change the whole language of the program
Message 6 of 8
rxi.gg

You can't do this

Message 7 of 8
AidanHawkins

problem 14.JPG

I have seen it done on another project so I was thinking it could be done

However, Revit might have done this itself?  when transfering from a french language program to a english language program?

Thanks

Message 8 of 8
rxi.gg

I guess so

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report