Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicating view with detailing is not copying detail objects to created view

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Naumanen
110 Views, 2 Replies

Duplicating view with detailing is not copying detail objects to created view

Hi. 

I have been making a Revit template for our office and today it was brought to my attention that using the duplicate view with detailing -option is not actually copying detail items such as detail lines and dimensions. I have been trying to figure out what could cause this but I am at a loss. 

In this template I have modified some view settings and phasing options, but none of these settings should not be affecting the ability to copy with detailing. I have also modified the .ini-file to have all the correct directories but I don't think that would mess up this view duplication functionality. 

Please if you have ever encountered an issue like this, I would appreciate any insight on how to fix this. 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
barthbradley
in reply to: Naumanen

Post the RTE (or RVT based on the RTE) here and we'll take a look and see.  

Message 3 of 3
Naumanen
in reply to: Naumanen

Hi. 

The floor plan views must have been corrupted somehow. I deleted all the floor plan views from the template and created new ones with exactly the same settings and these new ones are working perfectly fine.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators