Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cute PDF writer Problem

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
3789 Views, 2 Replies

Cute PDF writer Problem

Anybody using a pdf writer (free) or economical that is better than "cute pdf writer" . . . i am getting a problem but not sure if it is the driver or what but my title block isn't printing properly while all the annotation in my sheet is fine.  Seems like this ought not to be a problem with the cute pdf writer but rather  a revit problem eh?

Weirdness continues as i cannot get autodesk seek to load on any of my computers is it down? 

Mahalo 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
L.Maas
in reply to: Anonymous

I normally use PDF creator (free). If I visit seek.autodesk.com in my browser it works.

Louis

EESignature

Please mention Revit version, especially when uploading Revit files.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Mahalo,

I figured out that the problem is NOT with cute pdf writer but rather with a specific font i have used just fine now for 4 years in revit 2013 a lovely modern font

LOVELY FONT IS BANK GOTHIC
It is a true type font ttf but if i don’t delete it in new revit 2017 running on windows 10 and running on a virtual machine with parallels in control of that

So It is sad to see it go. Maybe there is another version out there that will work or a font similar that the combo i am using will like . . . it rarely ends this tweaking does it 😞

RO

OH!CAD
BIM / DRAFTING

541-264-0185
Roland Hoyle
rohoyle@icloud.com

4416 SE HWY 101
Lincoln City, OR

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators