Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating my facade // ideal route

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
326 Views, 4 Replies

creating my facade // ideal route

Revit beginner here. Thus far I have successfully complete my building I'm now experimenting for the facade I'm trying to achieve. I need some direction on how I can recreate this https://www.dezeen.com/2017/02/03/dominique-coulon-associes-media-third-place-library-thionville-fra...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

The link here says link not found and goes to the home page, kindly check the link

Message 3 of 5
loboarch

I think this is supposed to be the link:

https://www.dezeen.com/2017/02/03/dominique-coulon-associes-media-third-place-library-thionville-fra...

Here is my take on this kind of condition. It is not exactly the same because i was projecting the tops and bottoms of the curved walls to a reference plane so they are flat. 

2017-05-01_0959.png

Now that I look closer at the image the windows do not project to a flat plane. if that was needed, the only way to do it would be with the conceptual massing tools.

2017-05-01_1013.png

Jeff Hanson
Principal Content Experience Designer
Revit Help |
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

The link is not found
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: loboarch

Thanks for the demonstration really appreciate the assistance, as this is one of the last features I'm working on I'm experimenting with what ever will portray my idea best. Even if flat Its worth me trying, could you brief this reference plane process used so I can give it a go. also I planned on exploring the conceptual mass tool, would you say it is effective to achieve what I'm after? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report