Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not see 600x600mm ceiling grid in RCP plan

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
PETANJLGW
523 Views, 3 Replies

Can not see 600x600mm ceiling grid in RCP plan

Hi

I have created a two level building and have also created RCP Plans. I have drawn in a 600x600 ceiling grid. I can not see the ceiling grid. I have tried copying the settings in the view range from other projects but still can not see the grid in this project. 

My ceiling heights are 2585mmH and slab thickness 150mm. What should my view range settings be? Is there another setting that I need to turn on to see the grid?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: PETANJLGW

It might be the view range - try something like this:

View range.JPG

But it could be a number of other things, such as:

Does your ceiling have grid lines?

Are ceilings switched on?

Is there any phasing?

Is it on a switched off workset?

Message 3 of 4
hmunsell

in the structure of he ceiling, is the proper finish applied to show the ceiling grid? can you add a screen capture of your view range setting for your Ceiling Plan?

Capture.JPG

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 4
ToanDN

The top of your RCP view range should be higher than 2850 mm.  For consistency, just set it to Level Above + Offset = 0.

By the way, have you noticed that your second level floor is sitting on top of the level?  For all intents and purposes, the floor should be at the level or you will encounter various issues with room bounding/disappearance later on.

image.png

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report