Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation code for autocad 2007

110 REPLIES 110
SOLVED
Message 1 of 111
Anonymous
289069 Views, 110 Replies

activation code for autocad 2007

Tags (2)
110 REPLIES 110
Message 61 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Patchy

Request code:LFL1 5QWK UKS3 VCP3 1L5W RZ2G Serial number:xxx-xxxxxxxx
Message 62 of 111
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

have you read the message above yours ... or any message in that thread?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
ISH-Solutions GmbH / Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS
www.ish-solutions.at ... blog.ish-solutions.at ... LinkedIn ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 63 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Thanks
I got your email

Sent from my iPhone
Message 64 of 111
Anonymous

please help me to register with new serial number, because i cant install and register with a serial number (xxx-xxxxxxxx)

Message 65 of 111
Anonymous

pleas help me to register my autocad with new serial number, because 1 cant install and segister with a serial number (xxx-xxxxxxxx)Untitled.png

Message 66 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

As of Aug 31 2019 product version 2010 and earlier can no longer be activated.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 67 of 111
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Is it true that you will not provide an activation code for my AutoCad 2007 LT.  That would be like stealing my AutoCad after I purchased it and have used it all these years.  My AutoCad 2007 was operating fine until my laptop went through a Windows 10 update at which time it was deactivated.  

Message 68 of 111
pendean

Your AutoCAD2007 is not supported in Win10, which means Autodesk is not interested ever in helping you with any issue, it does not mean anything else you might read into "supported" http://autode.sk/1IY4C2X

Autodesk also ended automatic reauthorizing of 2010 and older software as of August 31 2019, read all about it here https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/learn-explore/caas/simplecontent/content/previous-ver... Sorry, you missed the deadline.

If you find Autodesk software subscriptions too expensive, there are many other CAD packages out there with no subscription options (initial cost may still be comparably high) that you can go get and use, that's what the CEO at Autodesk said https://twitter.com/upFronteZine/status/930590879412310017

Message 69 of 111
Anonymous

You gave me a link to your CEO's response: 

Non-maintenance perceptual-license customers are "not our customers" because they don't give us money anymore, says . @andrew_anagnost. Small customers are most unhappy with subscriptions:"  If you don't see value in subscription, you should probably find another software solution"

I purchased my AutoCad 2007 LT and there was no agreement to pay anything after that purchase; no subscription.  It was working fine on my laptop until the Windows 10 update deactivated it.  

Message 70 of 111
Anonymous

please  i need activation code autocad 2007 with serial number 111-1111111 request code HJTC 3AXV U2DZ DEP3 NATD 8HNJ

Message 71 of 111
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous 

That serial # is not a standard serial # and as of Aug 31 2019, product version 2010 and earlier can no longer be activated.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 72 of 111
pendean

>>>... serial number 111-1111111...<<<
Did you just purchase that software from someone? You got robbed, contact your bank and credit card company right away to get some or all of your money back.

Message 73 of 111
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous, 

Our Product support lifecycle explains in more detail the retirement of offline activations. 

Unsupported versions can no longer receive a new activation code to reactivate that version for any device. 

Please be careful when purchasing Autodesk product from sources outside of our authorized resellers center on our website. Autodesk products are sold through the Autodesk EStore or by locating an authorized Reseller.

Message 74 of 111
bsteenburghpe

Same thing here still looking for a solution.  I purchased the product, have the original disks registered in my name and can no longer use it

Message 75 of 111
RobDraw
in reply to: bsteenburghpe

There is no solution, sorry. Time for a new plan.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 76 of 111
bsteenburghpe
in reply to: RobDraw

It should be illegal. Everyone who legitimately purchased the program
were never told it has an expiration date
Message 77 of 111
Anonymous

My 2007 LT was working fine on my laptop until a Windows 10 update took away the activation.  AutoCad would not supply an activation code.  AutoCad should not be able to take back a product that we purchased.  

Message 78 of 111
RobDraw

@bsteenburghpe wrote:
Everyone who legitimately purchased the program
were never told it has an expiration date

Actually, it was well published and emails were sent out well before the expiration date. 

@bsteenburghpe wrote:
It should be illegal. 

Apparently it isn't.

If you are still running a computer with the old version of Windows that 2007 was designed to work with, you might have a leg to stand on but since that version is not supported on later OSs, I'm pretty sure Autodesk has no obligation to help.

Anyway, this has all been said many times before and law suits have been threatened. Joining anyone going for a class action lawsuit may be your only recourse at this time.

Rob

Drafting is a breeze and Revit doesn't always work the way you think it should.
Message 79 of 111
bsteenburghpe

They are blaming it on Windows but it was Autodesk as well. If you look
in your file, all of the Autodesk programs were updated the same day as
the windows update as well as new Autodesk update. They did it
intentionally with Windows. I paid 6k for this product. I like it, it
works well and I know how to use it. I am not interested in purchasing
a new product with more down time and learning curves. I don't have
staff the work gets done by me so any learning curve is money out of my
pocket in addition to the cost of the new software!!! It is wrong on so
many levels and only hurts the small businesses.
Message 80 of 111
bsteenburghpe
in reply to: RobDraw

I saw a lot of information that they no longer offer support, but I
didn't see anything that said they will no longer allow your product to
be activated. To me that is two different things and Autodesk and
Windows are doing it intentionally to stop the spread of counterfeit
products which I agree with but just allow older versions to be
activated if they are legit. They are destroying small businesses with
this to line their own pockets.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report