Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open maya 2018

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
513 Views, 7 Replies

Unable to open maya 2018

Hi Team,

I am unable to open maya 2018 on my system. While opening system is prompting error which is attached in below file.

Request you to please look into this issue.

Regards,
Vipin vidhate
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there isn't anything attached in your post. When you get a chance, can you please comeback and post the image or text of the error here so I can see how I can help you!

Let me know if anything changes!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: sean.heasley

##- Please type your reply above this line -#
Message 4 of 8
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

I still don't see the error message that is appearing on your machine. When you get a chance can you please post or attach the image here so I can figure out what's happening when you launch Maya?

Message 5 of 8
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

I'm just checking in to see if you're still having this error. When you get a chance can you please post or attach the image here so I can figure out what's happening when you launch Maya?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous

Hi Sean,

Is may 2018 compatible with Windows 10 home. I have windows 10 home on my
system.

Message 7 of 8
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

While our system requirements say Windows 10 pro, I have home edition as well on my personal computer and it works fine so it should work fine with on your system as well!

Also here's the official system requirements for Maya 2018!

Message 8 of 8
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

I'm just checking in again to see if you're still having trouble opening Maya. When you get a chance, can you please post a screenshot of the error you mentioned seeing in your original post?

If your issue is solved, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report