Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graph editor bug - cant see the curves side maya 2022.1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
scapollo
472 Views, 2 Replies

Graph editor bug - cant see the curves side maya 2022.1

I have a bug with the graph editor and I can`t work - it is non showing the animation curves. I only can see the left side part of the graph where the channels are. But there`s no way to arrange the graph and see the other part with the curves. I tried resetting the preferences, changing the workspace, nothing happens. There`s non arrow appearing on the left side that I can move to show the curves side. 

Any idea?

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
arjanrr
in reply to: scapollo

Hi have you had any success with this? I'm dealing with the same error.

Message 3 of 3
scapollo
in reply to: arjanrr

no, I am sorry. I still have the same problem @kelly_hynes proposed me this solution 

"Something similar was fixed in Maya 2022.   The workaround listed in the issue is:

If docked with another tab docked widget, it will display correctly. For instance, create a node editor, dock it, then create and dock the graph editor to the same location. Graph editor displays correctly. Close other docked widget, and Graph editor is still correct."

it is not working fr me, but maybe you`re more lucky 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report