Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Inventor and can't see Center and xyz reference planes on part on the window

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
刘乔迈
143 Views, 2 Replies

New to Inventor and can't see Center and xyz reference planes on part on the window

When I installed Inventor 2023, started to launch it by opening a part, and found that I can't find the Center and xyz planes. I've already tried to change their visibility on the setup, but it doesn't work, how can I fix this?

Snipaste_2022-10-04_02-51-02.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
JDMather
in reply to: 刘乔迈

Right click on them in the browser to set them Visible.

If you still have trouble, then Attach the *.ipt file here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: 刘乔迈

Hi! Go to Tools -> App Options -> Display -> Origin 3D Indicator -> check both boxes. If it still does not work, try the followings.

1) Go to Windows Display settings and select the recommended resolution and scale.

2) Right-click on the Inventor desktop icon -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Change High DPI settings -> check both boxes.

3) If nothing above works, please take a look at the reply#14 in this thread. 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/dual-monitor-window-size-anomaly/td-p/9089549

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report