Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

antenna rotating in the top of a tower

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
luismrf
309 Views, 2 Replies

antenna rotating in the top of a tower

Hello ,

i´m a beginner in the inventor sofware, i,ve seen some tutorial videos, and forum; i´m tryin g to do a dinamic analisis in the inventor, placing an antenna rotating in thr top of a steel lattice tower.

I´ve an assembly file where i´ve the antenna that is rotating in the right way, in the same file i inserted the  tower through the "insert frame"

I need help to place the antenna rotating in the top of the tower ( in the geometric center of the tower ), to do a dinamic analisys to calculate the maximum displacements. 

The tower as the correct profiles and the antena as the correct weight, although the center of gravity isn´t right.

tanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: luismrf

Hi!

Your attached file is only an assembly, missing the .ipt files (actual parts). Can you please attach them so that I can help you fix the problem?

Also, could you please restate your problem?

Woozy

Message 3 of 3
luismrf
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Woozy,

Thank you for your concern, i´m doing a academic work, wich consist in a mettalic tower with 45 m hight, and section 3x3 m, in angles of steel S355. 

Mainly i´m using the robot strutural analysis, but to preform a more profund analysis i´m trying to do the dinamic analysis in the inventor. It´s dificult to me because it´s thr first time i´m working with the inventor.

I draw the antenna in the autocad 3D, then with the help of tutorial i did the assembly of the antenna, wich wheights abou 170 Kgs in the helix, and the motor,  about 230 Kgs.

I design the tower in the autocad 3D, and then exported the file to the inventor and designed the frame.

I want to place in the top of the tower ,in the geometric centre the antenna rotating with velocity of 2pi rad/s.

The i want to preform a dinamic analysis.

I´m attaching all the files, ipt files, and the iam files.

Please help me to assembly these files to preform a dinamic analysis, of the atenna rotatting in th top of the tower.

thanks ,

Luis.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report