Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO error, block users unless they are specifically granted ('assigned') access to the application.

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
e_derooy
1247 Views, 2 Replies

SSO error, block users unless they are specifically granted ('assigned') access to the application.

Hi, today is decided to move to SSO for our company, so i folowed the tutorial, no big problems there it's quite clear but when i want to test the SSO connection i get the error stated below.

I tried two different users both parts of the only group and both have access to to AutoCAD LT.

Autodesk SSO for XXXXXXXX

U kunt niet worden aangemeld.

AADSTS50105: Your administrator has configured the application Autodesk SSO for XXXXXXXX ('XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX67e6229') to block users unless they are specifically granted ('assigned') access to the application. The signed in user 'EXXXXX@XXXXXXX.com' is blocked because they are not a direct member of a group with access, nor had access directly assigned by an administrator. Please contact your administrator to assign access to this application.

Meer informatie over probleemoplossing
Als u contact met uw beheerder opneemt, stuurt u deze informatie mee.
Informatie naar klembord kopiëren

Request Id: 154a848e-c5f6-4e03-b654-99dd7777c300
Correlation Id: cdcd4614-8f5d-47c1-9267-f29cb238da67
Timestamp: 2023-06-07T12:47:39Z
Message: AADSTS50105: Your administrator has configured the application Autodesk SSO for XXXXXXXX ('XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXX67e6229') to block users unless they are specifically granted ('assigned') access to the application. The signed in user 'EXXXXX@XXXXXXX.com' is blocked because they are not a direct member of a group with access, nor had access directly assigned by an administrator. Please contact your administrator to assign access to this application.

Aanmeldingsfouten voor controle markeren: Markering inschakelen
Als u hulp nodig hebt bij het oplossen van dit probleem, schakelt u markeren in en probeert u de fout binnen twintig minuten te reproduceren. Met gemarkeerde gebeurtenissen worden diagnoses beschikbaar gemaakt en worden deze geactiveerd voor de beheerder.

Labels (1)
  • SSO
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
e_derooy
in reply to: e_derooy

Found the solution, not quite clear in the AutoDesk SSO installation guide, but i needed to add users in to the Azure Autodesk group not on the Autodesk website, so now it works. 😁

Microsoft Azure > Autodesk SSO for..... > Users and Groups > Add User > Users "press the blue text None selected"

Then select the users you wish to add to the Azure Autodesk SSO group.

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: e_derooy

Correct.  You have to add the users to the Autodesk SSO enterprise application within the Azure admin center.

Autodesk SSOAutodesk SSO

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report