Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
334 Views, 1 Reply

instalacja inventora

Witam. Mam problem z instalacją. Mianowicie chce zainstalowac wersje studencka inventora, ale kiedy rozpoczyna się cały proces mam tylko pokazane że jest tzw "inicjowanie" i nic dalej się nie robi. Jaka może być tego przyczyna ?

Pozdrawiam 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

This is an English speaking forum and when your info is translated this is what we see

installation of the inventor

Hello. I have a problem with the installation. Namely, I want to install a student version of the inventor, but when the whole process begins I have only shown that there is a so-called "initiation" and nothing else is done. What can be the reason for this?

greetings

Your issue is most likely based on the method you're using to install..   There's a couple of ways to properly download and install your Autodesk product to your machine.  Please review this article and the solution it provides.

Also for the future..  Installation and licensing issue, questions and etc should be posted in the Installation and Licensing forum.  I will have the moderator relocate your posting there to best suit your needs.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/bd-p/24

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report