Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

last update - issues loading

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
215 Views, 2 Replies

last update - issues loading

Hi There,

I have had major issues loading the program since the latest update. I have checked all operating systems are up to date and Disk is in good working order.

We have also tried the process of clean installation and reboot.

Still having issues. 

We suspect something is clashing with our anti-virus program (trend micro).

We have excluded the files we can find from the anti virus program and it will now loads much better but not always.

Can you supply a list of all files we need to exclude so we can try to see if this resolves the conflict.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mdavis22569
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Here is the AKN article that you were looking for:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Are-there-antivirus-exclusions-I-can-implement-to-make-programs-run-better.html

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

"I have had major issues loading the program since the latest update"  What major issue?  What Autodesk product/version?  What latest update?  Windows or the Autodesk product?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report