Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SVG Logo issues selecting extrusion

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
nickJR7A7
450 Views, 5 Replies

SVG Logo issues selecting extrusion

Hi,

Im struggling with trying to create a logo stamp for a 3D printer from an SVG image.

Every time I import the image as SVG there appear to be some blue triangles appear in various parts of the image, which when I click on teh spaces to extrude, highlight multiple sections of the image that I dont want. Presumably some sort of selection area?

Ima total newb and inexperienced at Fusion, so Im really struggling. People have suggested that the SVG isn clean, but I have gone into illustrator and checked the paths, and they all appear closed, and Ive thicked the lines to make sure they are visible easier... Yet no matter what I do, I cant get it to work...

Everytime I tweak the image, a different section now has the blue triangles over it...

Is there a way to get rid of these selection triangles? Have I completely screwed it up? What am I doing wrong?

Any help greatfully received....

Labels (5)
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
g-andresen
in reply to: nickJR7A7

Hi,

Please share the file.

File > export > save as f3d on local drive  > attach it to the next post.

günther

Message 3 of 6
jhackney1972

Please also attached the SVG file as well.

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Message 4 of 6
nickJR7A7

Ive attached the first one I have had problems with, which has the words... I may have solved the issue by removing teh words but it isnt exactly what I want lol... Thanks for the help

Message 5 of 6
g-andresen

Hi,

I have deleted several double lines in V-Carve and reimported them into Fusion.

try again

günther

Message 6 of 6
nickJR7A7
in reply to: g-andresen

Thank you this is awesome... I will have to look at what V Carve does clearly. Thanks for the help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report