Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse scrolling not zooming in/out after April update

104 REPLIES 104
SOLVED
Message 1 of 105
GeoffPacker7777
8454 Views, 104 Replies

Mouse scrolling not zooming in/out after April update

Middle mouse scrolling not zooming in after April 2019 update during in mid command, eg extrude or sweep, I can't zoom in with the scroll wheel on my mouse. Double tapping the middle mouse zooms out, but have to use the view commands at base of view-port in order to zoom.
104 REPLIES 104
Message 101 of 105
brianvonlehe
in reply to: chubbdj

I had the "won't zoom while tool is in use" problem on a new Lenovo Legion 5 in Dec 2021- fixed by enabling "Scroll inactive windows when I hover over them" in Windows 10 Mouse Settings. Thank you! I spent a bunch of time on drivers and troubleshooting before I read deeper into this thread, just want to post in case that helps someone else find it faster. 

Message 102 of 105
petebitt
in reply to: Phil.E

All of these posts go back to 2019/2020.  I have just encountered this issue today after the last update.

Any ideas of what is going on.

Also after the latest release I'm finding that when doing an export the status page goes full screen.

Message 103 of 105

Hi @petebitt, this 2021 thread has no relation to our 2023 updates.

Lance Carocci
Fusion QA for UI Framework/Cloud Workflows, and fervent cat enthusiast
Message 104 of 105
petebitt
in reply to: lance.carocci

I have hardly ever used this forum so I don’t understand what you are trying to tell me. It is a thread on zooming issues, and since posting this I have been advised by autodesk that there is a bug introduced in the latest update which has the effect of not zooming as it is supposed to.
Message 105 of 105

The app changes significantly year after year, so symptoms of past bugs are not necessarily related to current ones. In the future, I recommend logging a new ticket if the issue you are facing does not have a post within the last few weeks.

Lance Carocci
Fusion QA for UI Framework/Cloud Workflows, and fervent cat enthusiast

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report