Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted sphere appearing

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
moritz_kolbeck
228 Views, 2 Replies

Unwanted sphere appearing

Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I am relatively new to fusion360, so my problem solving skills are limited.

Today, something strange occured.

Here you see my perfectly fine body, ready to be exported as a net.

fusion.jpeg

When imported to cura to prepare for printing, a strange sphere appeared in the body, partly visible in red at the top, also visible through the before open vent slots:

cura.jpeg

Investigating in fusion, I found out that the sphere also seems to appear, when I cut the body in half vertically.

fusion half.jpeg

I desperately hope to find someone here to tell me how to get rid of the sphere, as there are hours and hours of work at stake.

Many thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Can you File>Export your *.f3d file to your local drive and then Attach it here to a Reply?

@moritz_kolbeck 

Are there any unresolved issues highlighted in your Timeline?

Does Ctrl b (CMD b) return any errors?

Message 3 of 3

I managed to solve the problem by removing and replacing the upper half round part. I think fusion created some artifact because some things didnt add up correctly. 
When I deleted it and rebuilt by using a new sketch and element, the problem was gone.

thanks for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report