Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 not working

26 REPLIES 26
Message 1 of 27
charitiwashington
1117 Views, 26 Replies

Fusion 360 not working

I cant click on anything or move around any viewport on fusion. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 10 times already and I don't know what to do.

26 REPLIES 26
Message 2 of 27

Change your Fusion 360 Graphics Driver  and see if it helps.  This is found in your Preferences.  If this does not work, a little more information is needed, maybe a few screen captures of what you see.

Graphics Driver.jpg

John Hackney, Retired
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 27

@charitiwashington Certainly more information would help as @jhackney1972 called out. Are you able to launch Fusion and once it is launched you cannot do anything with it? Can you check to see if you have updated graphics drivers? If you have multiple monitors, can you try to disconnect them and see if there is a difference? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 4 of 27

I tried what you suggested but it did not help, I recorded my screen to kind and show the issue. Basically the recording shows me trying to click( everywhere I moved my mouse I was clicking) on the different elements, but I wasn't really able to maneuver around any of the viewports and the only way that I can see the sketch that I made was to split into multiples views. Even then I can not extrude or use any of the other tools. Do you have any idea what could have possibly happen especially since it was working fine a few weeks ago.

Message 5 of 27

I recorded a video, but yes it launches just fine it just doesn't work once it does
Message 6 of 27

@charitiwashington Do you have multiple monitors connected and disconnecting all but the main monitor does not solve the problem, right? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 7 of 27

@charitiwashington One another thing I want you to try is:

1. Go to Help - Support and diagnostics - Fusion service utility
2. Run the repair Fusion from here 

See if this helps!

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 8 of 27

I apologize for bothering you again, but that still did not work
Message 9 of 27

No, I just have just one monitor connected
Message 10 of 27

@charitiwashington Couple of things:

1. Are you able to go into Preferences and change graphics setting like @jhackney1972 called out in post #2?

2. Can you let us know what graphics card is on your machine and can you please check if you have the updated drivers for it? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 11 of 27

These are the drivers I have and I can go into preferencesfusion360 help 2.pngfusion360 help.png

Message 12 of 27

I'm sorry, I meant graphics card.

Message 13 of 27

@charitiwashington 

1. You have checked that your graphics is up to date right? 

2. Also any pending OS updated? 

3. Changing the graphics setting in preference I assume did not do anything to help? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 14 of 27

To your first question yes
To your second question no pending OS updates
Lastly, to your third question changing the graphics settings did not help
Message 15 of 27

@charitiwashington OK. This is getting really strange. Let's try a few more things (These are typically graphics but if you are up to date on the drivers then we can look at other things that could be a problem).

1. I see that you do not have the browser on - can you in to View - reset default layout - see if this brings back the access? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 16 of 27

I tried what you said, but that still did not work @RajkumarIlanchelian 

Message 17 of 27

Just incase the first video is not playing.

Message 18 of 27

@charitiwashington I am able to see your first video. The second one seems to be processing so I will wait. Which timezone are you in? I can see if it would be possible to have some one from my team to connect with you for a shared call to see what could be happening. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 19 of 27

@charitiwashington Seems like you reposted the same first video 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 20 of 27

Eastern Daylight Time

(GMT-4)

I am unavailable until 4:00 pm today

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report