Community
Fusion Support
Report issues, bugs, and or unexpected behaviors you’re seeing. Share Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) issues here and get support from the community as well as the Fusion team.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Panel Problems

23 REPLIES 23
Message 1 of 24
billjii
1208 Views, 23 Replies

Data Panel Problems

The data panel is zoomed to large and there is no control options at the top, the scroll bar is missing and the project list is to wide, cutting off the right side with the version number. . This happened today (5/16/2024) with the latest update.

23 REPLIES 23
Message 21 of 24
ecb3dp
in reply to: ecb3dp

Today I open Fusion 360 and the panel is enlarged again. I did not change anything.....

Itel HD graphics 620

Intel Core i7-7500u

Message 22 of 24
galshemesh
in reply to: ecb3dp

Hi ecb3dp,

Had the very same problem and just found that from unknown reason the display driver got rolled back to the previous one. I re-installed the driver update with a clean install option (again) and the issue got solved.

Message 23 of 24
peter_mailing
in reply to: billjii

Hello All,

I had the exact same problem and I can say this about it:

Reason: Need updated graphic drivers.

It probably happens with the in-built Intel graphics.

When automatically searching and installing the latest drivers, it didn't work!

It is important to do the following steps (after you know your graphic card model):

1. Download the Latest Driver:

1.1. (If you are with Intel graphic) Visit the Intel Download Center website: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/
Use the search function to find the latest driver. You may need to enter your processor model or use the auto-detection tool provided on the website.
1.2. Download the latest driver for your operating system.

2. Uninstall the Existing Driver:

2.2. Press the Windows key + X and select "Device Manager" from the menu.
2.3. In Device Manager, expand the "Display adapters" category to reveal the graphic card.
2.4. Right-click on it entry and select "Uninstall device".
2.5. Check the box that says "Delete the driver software for this device" if available.
2.6. Click "Uninstall" to remove the driver.

3. Restart Your Computer.

4. Install the New Driver:

4.1. Locate the downloaded graphics driver file.
4.2. Run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install the new driver.

5. !!! If prompted, select the "Custom" or "Advanced" installation option to perform a CLEAN installation.
During the installation process, make sure to select any options related to performing a clean install or removing previous driver versions.

6. Restart Your Computer to apply the changes

Good Luck!

Message 24 of 24
peter_mailing
in reply to: billjii

So, after the last night Fusion update, the Data Panel was messed up again and I repeat the uninstall and installation of the graphic drivers one more time  😂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report