Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stalling at "Hub is being Configured"

119 REPLIES 119
SOLVED
Message 1 of 120
pmarchese
6204 Views, 119 Replies

Stalling at "Hub is being Configured"

Anyone else run into the problem where it hangs at the Hub is being configured intro screen? This is happening on a pcs that previously had the beta on it as well as one that never did. Also after removing all the folders mentioned in the cleanup portion of the faq the only thing that changes is it asks me to log in prior to hanging at this point. Thanks in advance!

p-

119 REPLIES 119
Message 81 of 120

@n_whipple Can you please direct message me your email used to register Fusion? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 82 of 120

@n_whipple You should be all good now. Please login again. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 83 of 120

It works. Thank you for your help! 🙂

Message 84 of 120
antonwpb
in reply to: pmarchese

I was able to login the other day and haven't used it since. I tried again today, and when I try to log in via web this happens again (the "Your account is being configured") loop. 

Edit: I believe the issue is that I've joined a hub that has a domain and that's causing issues. Just recreated an account with my email account for that domain and it's fixed. 

Best,

Anton (email antonwpb@gmail.com)

Message 85 of 120

@antonwpb Glad it is fixed. Let us know if you have any other issues. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 86 of 120
kjc236

Hi! I'm having the same issue as ldent59TVB and n_whipple, also in the same class. Could I please get some help with this? 

TY!

Message 87 of 120

@kjc236 Looks like what is happening here is that I assume your teacher sent you an invite and once you accepted the invite there should be another email that contains a link that you need to click to "complete" the Fusion enrollment. 

I can help you now but will need your email ID that you used to register. Please send it to me via a DM.

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 88 of 120

@kjc236 You should be good to go now. 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 89 of 120

Hi! I have also been having similar issues as Ident59TVB and wondering if I could receive some help with this problem. 

My Email is joana@ucsb.edu 

Message 90 of 120
joana9DSBZ

Hi! I am also having the same issue as ldent59TVB.  and the other people in this thread, could I have some assistance with this issue? 

My email is joana@ucsb.edu 

Message 91 of 120

@joana9DSBZ Your account shows that this was actived as a "closed" account. Can you login to https://login.autodesk360.com/login and see if you are able to login? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 92 of 120
joana9DSBZ

Hi! I am also stuck in the hub configuration, could I get some help with this issue? 

My email is joana@ucsb.edu 

Message 93 of 120

@joana9DSBZ Looks like your situation is different. Did you get a chance to look at my above post to you? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Message 94 of 120

Hi, yes I deleted fusion from my computer to reinstall it and hopefully fix the issue but I am still having the same issue. When trying to join the hub for my course it says in the account configuration. Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 3.46.09 PM.png

Message 95 of 120
az476

Hello I'm also stuck on the "Hub is being configured" page, would appreciate some help. I'm additionally stuck on the sign in loop so I'm not able to log into Fusion360 in the first place. To solve this issue, I need to first log into the hub but I'm stuck on "Hub is being configured" so I can't do anything. My email is az476@cornell.edu

I am the admin for my team but I created the team during registration, and am not able to access this site because of the infinite "Hub is being configured" loop: https://login.autodesk360.com/login

Message 96 of 120
yann_giraudet

Hello,
Like other people in this thread I'm locked at the page "Hub is being configured" that keeps looping and looping again on my browser.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Message 97 of 120
turha

Also stuck with "Hub is being configured".

Message 98 of 120
istosic10921rn

I'm also stuck with "Hub is being configured"

Message 99 of 120
vkalashnikava

I'm also stuck with "Hub is being configured" and log in issue (first time log in).

Message 100 of 120

@turha @istosic10921rn @vkalashnikava @yann_giraudet Can you all send me direct message of your email ID used to register for Fusion?

Also, can you all tell me how you were invited to Fusion and what process you followed? 

Rajkumar Ilanchelian
Autodesk Fusion

Join Fusion Insider

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report