Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wind Analysis Export With Graphics Exports Misleading Information

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
eklingerHFVZ3
371 Views, 2 Replies

Wind Analysis Export With Graphics Exports Misleading Information

I was working on some quick wind studies today and noticed an issue with how Forma exports the wind analysis graphics. I had deliberately adjusted my slider to show the results of a 15 mph wind and I placed an inspection point to show the wind speed, as shown below.  

eklingerHFVZ3_0-1715275475844.png

When I exported the view with graphics enabled, I noticed that the slider has been reset to the default value, around 10 mph, but the visual wind speed map had remained showing the 15 mph results. This is miss leading because anyone who looks at this will assume the speed indicated at the inspection point represents conditions at 10mph, not 15. Below is the exported graphic still showing the 15mph color map but the incorrect wind speed. 

eklingerHFVZ3_1-1715275805763.png

this seems like a minor bug and an easy fix. could the Forma Development team please take a look at this issue?

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
tord.ekern
in reply to: eklingerHFVZ3

Hi, thanks for letting us know! This issue should be fixed now (you may have to restart your browser or clear cached files to get the update immediately).

Regards,

Tord

Message 3 of 3

Thank you. That fixed the issue

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators