Community
Forma Forum
Welcome to the Forma Community. Give feedback, report bugs, and tell us your ideas about Autodesk Forma
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Research opportunity - Discover Forma Rainwater Analysis

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Justin.N
354 Views, 2 Replies

Research opportunity - Discover Forma Rainwater Analysis

Hello,

We’re looking to speak to architects who use Forma or are familiar with it, and understand how you work with water data in the early phase of your projects. We want to assess information on how it benefits your design and decision-making process, and to understand if the suggested analysis will provide you value.  

The research consists of a single 60 remote interview. Please fill out this survey if you are interested. 

Feel free to share the survey with your colleagues who would be interested. 

If you’re selected to participate, we’ll be in touch directly to set up your appointment time. After participating in the study session, you’ll receive a $75 gift code or the local equivalent. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Note: Government contractors and employees are not eligible to receive gift cards.

Thank you!

Justin on behalf of The Autodesk Research Community.

Justin Najjar
Research Recruiter
Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
kwilktrihydro
in reply to: Justin.N

@Justin.N let me know how to help. 

I would love to take part. I don't do building design, but my consulting firm does every other type of civil infrastructure, reclamation, and remediation. After rainwater, we could do soil transport (landscape evolution) analysis.....just saying?

Kelby Wilkison, P.E.
Civil Engineer
Trihydro Corporation
Message 3 of 3
Justin.N
in reply to: kwilktrihydro

Hi Kelby,

Thank you for following up.

At this time, the above survey has closed. However, if you're interested please fill out this contact form, so we can reach out to you with research opportunities that are relevant to you.

Best Regards,
Justin on behalf of The Autodesk Research Community.

Justin Najjar
Research Recruiter

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report