Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access AutoCAD Educational version

17 REPLIES 17
SOLVED
Message 1 of 18
dbaskar6593B
619 Views, 17 Replies

Cannot access AutoCAD Educational version

I am a full-time registered student at a school and I have my student ID to get educational access of AutoCAD. As per instructions from my school, I signed up into Autodesk with my student ID and checked for what are all the products that I currently have access to. I have access for only Inventor and I don't have access for AutoCAD 2023 but AutoCAD is what I want immediately. So, I have emailed customersupport@autodesk.com regarding this problem but I still haven't got any reply. So, if anyone knows any other solution, please help me out. ASAP

17 REPLIES 17
Message 2 of 18
mdavis22569
in reply to: dbaskar6593B

Get the trial for now .. 

When you try to get AutoCAD are you getting an error or any kind of message?

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 3 of 18

Hi @dbaskar6593B,

Have you downloaded AutoCAD from the education product page? When you download a product from the education product page, a license will be assigned to your account. I'd recommend trying to download AutoCAD from there again; if you don't receive a license, please let me know 🙂

All the best,

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Message 4 of 18
dbaskar6593B
in reply to: mdavis22569

I have downloaded and installed the AutoCAD 2023 educational version and signed in with my student ID. After signing in it says that I don't have a subscription. I have attached a screenshot of it and also, I have attached a screenshot of list of products that I do have a subscription.

Message 5 of 18
mdavis22569

@dbaskar6593B 

Do you show anything in your Account Manager for the Software?

https://manage.autodesk.com/cep/

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 6 of 18
dbaskar6593B

What information should I have to show?
Message 7 of 18
mdavis22569

like software? 

Like this:

mdavis22569_0-1675267573610.png

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 8 of 18

@dbaskar6593B, From your second screenshot, it looks like AutoCAD is not showing in your Account. Try Installing/Downloading AutoCAD once again from educational website.

You can cancel the download. As this is just to add a license in your account. 

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Likes are always welcome.

LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook.      

Message 9 of 18

@dbaskar6593B, Also have you received a mail like this for AutoCAD..??

Screenshot_20221205-135604_Outlook.jpg

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Please use the Accept Solution button to mark any posts that provide the answer or solution. 

Message 10 of 18

@dbaskar6593B, And have a look at this..!!

(https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/No-act...)

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Message 11 of 18
mdavis22569

@rushabhthakkar_910  Might be under the classic view ...  sometimes I've seen this issue ..

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 12 of 18
dbaskar6593B

I redownloaded the software and now I got the license. AutoCAD license is now showing up in the "Products and services" tab. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Message 13 of 18
dbaskar6593B

I did. It worked out. Thanks!
Message 14 of 18
mdavis22569

that's why the account manager is important to review

Glad you're all set

Have a great week!

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 15 of 18

@dbaskar6593B, Glad you got it working..!!

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Message 16 of 18
davidtelford

Hi,

I'm currently experiencing the same issue. I have uninstalled AutoCAD and reinstalled it from the educational site, however it still brings up the same message when signing into my education account when loading the software. 

I've downloaded the Mac version.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Message 17 of 18

@davidtelford, Can you share screenshot of the error...? 

Also does it show up here..??

https://manage.autodesk.com/products

Thanks and Regards,

Rushabh Thakkar.

Message 18 of 18

Hi,

All sorted - reset my login cache and logged in fresh, went straight through.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums