Education Installation, Licensing & Administration Forum
Autodesk’s dedicated forum for Education Installation, Licensing & Administration. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular topics about installing Autodesk products in your educational institution, including Fusion 360 Teams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong School

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jacobgummel
228 Views, 3 Replies

Wrong School

When I was making my Autodesk account, I selected my school as U of A but I later found out that I was supposed to set it as Protrain Raleigh, NC. When I try to verify my account to download CAD, Autodesk wants proof from U of A which I can’t provide obviously. How can I switch schools or best resolve this?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
DarrenP
in reply to: jacobgummel

you will need to Contact EDU support here to get this resolved: https://www.autodesk.com/education/support

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 4
jacobgummel
in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you! Do you know how long it takes them to reply, I sent them an email earlier today. 

Message 4 of 4
LeoWarren-EDU
in reply to: jacobgummel

Hi @jacobgummel,

Education support should get back to you within 24 hours, but it can occasionally take longer; please reach out to me if they have not got back to you within 48 hours. 

Please 'Like' posts that are helpful. If a post answers your question then feel free to click the 'Mark as Solution'

Leo Warren
Community Manager - Students & Educators
Are you a student? Come join our Student & Educator Community! | Education Knowledge Base | Rules and Etiquette

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums