Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CORRIDOR SURFACE NOT SHOWING UP

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3868 Views, 3 Replies

CORRIDOR SURFACE NOT SHOWING UP

I am having an issue with the surface as created from the corridor. I have an alignment, design profile drawn at the proper elevation and I have an assembly but for some reason the surface is not being created properly. I have deleted corridor and redrawn everything only to run into the same issue when I select the surface it says the max/min elevations "{value too large to format}". I am out of ideas of how to modify or adjust this to get it to display properly. 

arthurJ3LLD_0-1604417805427.png

Labels (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Jeew-m
in reply to: Anonymous

Have you added data to the surface (like top codes)

The bottom data of properties (too large etc) are not a problem. It shows up in my drawings also.

Make sure your surface style is set to show data. Sometimes it may be set to No Display

Jeewana Meegahage
Design Engineer
Autodesk Civil 3D Tutorials
Facebook | YouTube | LinkedIn

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Jeew-m

How do you add codes? I see where it is in the properties and how to modify but im not sure what to modify it to? My company has a template in the drawing but which of the ones below would I need to change? 

arthurJ3LLD_0-1604423312867.png

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

OK so yes you are correct @Jeew-m . I have to add it in the following menu in order for it to show up. 

arthurJ3LLD_0-1604437567179.pngarthurJ3LLD_1-1604437598291.png

once this is done I hit 
"ok" and it showed up. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report