AutoCAD Plant 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Plant 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Plant 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part/Item Number Box in Isometric...

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
janakkpandya
489 Views, 6 Replies

Part/Item Number Box in Isometric...

Rectangle/Box around PART/ITEM Number in isometrics are not equal for all as shown in attached image.

For Pipe Component it is perfect, but for other component it is squeezed, when I select Scale enclosers to fit text, if the same is not selected then for F G B group it is not showing perfect BOX.

janakkpandya_0-1713936249242.png

Is there any way around for this?

Thanks in advance,

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Ray_K
in reply to: janakkpandya

Try changing  Flange Group AnnotationStyle to "SRectangle"

<GroupScheme Name="FlangeGroup" AnnotationStyle="SRectangle" Enabled="true" Tag="XX" Alignment="FlatHorizontal" LeaderStyle="AsNeeded" Components="Flange Bolt Gasket" Field="PartNumber" IncludeMate="true" MateComponent="Flange" MateTag="XX" MateAnnoStyle="Rectangle" MultipleBlocks="false">

Message 3 of 7
h_eger

@janakkpandya ,

I have escalated the problem with Autodesk under CaseNo:22187134.
I hope Autodesk can fix this little bug after 3 years.

-

If my reply was helpful, please give a "Kudo" or click the "Accept as Solution" button below (or both).

Hartmut Eger
Senior Engineer
Anlagenplanung + Elektotechnik
XING | LinkedIn

EESignature

Message 4 of 7
janakkpandya
in reply to: Ray_K

This worked, but the only thing is worried is if we do any changes in Project Setup within Plant3D, it changes back to Rectangle, in this case every time after saving setup from Plant 3D need to do this manually in .xml.

Thanks.
Message 5 of 7
janakkpandya
in reply to: h_eger

OMG...
😞
Message 6 of 7
km4504

Any time you make changes in the project setup you must hit APPLY for the changes to take affect. Just hitting OK does not save them.

If my reply was helpful, please give a Kudos or click the Accept as Solution button below (or both).
Message 7 of 7
David_Peek
in reply to: h_eger

Danke Hartmut, das ist ein echtes Problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report