Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my prompt for "scale factor" go?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
efauver
270 Views, 2 Replies

Where did my prompt for "scale factor" go?

I have used the SCALE command millions of times but suddenly it does NOT prompt me for the scale factor.  I believe it is there but off my screen or something like that.  I'm using AutoCAD LT2021.  It does the same thing in every drawing.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Kent1Cooper
in reply to: efauver

Does it just go ahead and Scale your selected object(s) to some scale factor or other?  What does it use, if it doesn't ask you?  And are you talking about an explicit SCALE command, or grip-editing with some Enter/spaces to get to the Scale option?  If "it is there but off [your] screen," was the base point prompt there at the Command: line?  Post some Command:-line history.

Kent Cooper, AIA
Message 3 of 3
efauver
in reply to: Kent1Cooper

I figured it out. My command line was partially off the screen so I couldn’t see it. I had to use RESTORE DOWN and move my window around until I could see the left end of the command line. Then relocate and lock it. Phew! I have no idea how it ended up out of view or how long it’s been that way.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators